Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ariel's Grotto

The word happy means in high spirits; satisfied. That doesn't come anywhere near what I felt and still feel about this part of our trip. So let me add a few: blessed, blissful, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, delighted, ecstatic, elated, flying high, gleeful, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, lively, merry, on cloud nine, overjoyed, pleased, thrilled, tickled, up beat, walking on air, and that does not even cover how I felt about the food = ] I do not feel like writing the price, because what is money to an experience such as this? Ariel's Grotto has an amazing view!
The first princess we met was Ariel, of course! 
"RELLA!" I can't think of a time I have seen La this excited.
Lala decorating a tiara fit for a princess.
Snow White!
I couldn't resist uploading this series of pictures! Quite possibly the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed! Surprised by Belle! As Lala was drinking out of her Belle cup (we brought)...
"Well hello there."
Look!...it's... YOU!
*GOOD TIP!*: Princesses will stay and chat longer if you have something to do with them with you! We bought her a set of princess figurines and gave them to her at the restaurant! She loves them, plays with them everyday, and provided something for each princess to talk to her about (especially when at 18 1/2 months her vocabulary was not as large).
Lala loves "pretty" dresses! Here she is with Aurora.
See what I mean, I haven't even brought up the food yet! They started us off with two three tiered trays. Tier one: a fine spanish manchego cheese (Lala feasted on it!), meats, and veggies. Tier two: a lobster coleslaw, and a "jewels of the sea" fruit gelatin. Tier three: a mixed green salad. Non-alcoholic drinks were complimentary, but I would recommend the white sangria my friends had. The table kept stalk of the sourdough pull-apart bread. Lala ate for free! Mac & cheese with little fishies swimming in it, grapes, strawberries, and all the appetizers. Each person in our group got a different entree. I ordered the Santa Maria tri-tip..I am drooling just thinking about it!
My best friends.. Alisa and Maryann.
First visit treat!
The dessert tray! White chocolate conch shell with fresh berries, lava cake, white chocolate Ariel, assortment of different flavored cupcakes, cookies, and the special desserts for Peter and Lala.
Little cupcake girl..
"HIIII...HIII"
We will be returning to Ariel's Grotto, every trip to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment