Friday, September 28, 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany's

A remake of the classic film Breakfast at Tiffany's. 
Landyn Lynn made a perfect Audrey Hepburn.
Now in full color!
Every girl loves a little blue box...

A favorite movie of mine, I knew from the moment we were having a little girl that I wanted to make her a little Audrey one day.

Carmel California has the cutest Tiffany & Co on the corner of Ocean Ave & Mission Street.

We picked up breakfast at The Carmel Bakery.

Joe built the box and I painted it.
Lala loves it!

Outfit made by yours truly.
I spent endless hours searching for the Audrey style LBD for a toddler-nothing.
Regardless, I adored how this one turned out! We took a little girl spin with a Lala-flair!








It wouldn't be a Landyn outfit without chucks!
Tiffany blue toddler converse.






Breakfast in downtown Carmel, a fun outing in itself.










Everyday should start with Breakfast at Tiffany's!

No comments:

Post a Comment