Friday, September 21, 2012

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie

Come flip through the pages of an amazing book and fun themed outing!
If You Give A Mouse A Cookie-THEME!!!
When my husband and I bought this book for Lala almost a year ago, we wrote how much we both loved this book when we were little. I added a little advice to never give a mouse a cookie- and if after reading this story she still wonders why.. feel free to ask us about an experience in one of our old homes hahaha! 
"Let's all enjoy this book with a glass of cold milk and fresh chocolate chip cookies!-Love Mom & Dad"
If you give a mouse a cookie..
He's going to ask for a glass of milk..
he'll probably ask you for a straw.

When he's finished, he'll ask for a napkin.

Making sure there is no milk mustache..

(Lala got this little mouse with her 'Rella aka Cinderella toddler sleepover set. The night before I taped some paper for it's hair cut.)


"mouse...bed"
Lala throughly enjoyed this part!




I brought along Lalas favorite bedtime book Goodnight Little Bear.



(Bentley being "sid-dy" in the back)






Lalas overalls like the mouse & chucks like the boy wears in the book = ] 












Nom nom nom...
The night before, my husband baked chocolate chip oatmeal cookies from scratch. 
Super read!
Time to hit the playground!





We had so much fun! I love book themed outings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment