Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guitars & Mason Jars

Our Taylor Swift inspired day...



I go back to December September, 


when we had a country picnic...


...enjoyed some afternoon sun


...& homemade lemonade 
in a Mason Jar - of course! 


Landyn Lynn,


I see sparks fly whenever you smile..


Oh darlin' don't you ever grow up..


I'm wonderstruck by you everyday..


I want to teach you how to dream..


You are the best thing that's ever been mine.









Taylor Swift is a huge part of our life. I can't remember a day, since my daughter was born, in which we haven't listened to her music. Speak Now is Lalas car ride sleep cd. RED came out on her second birthday! Lala can sing majority of Taylor Swift songs (but strongly favors We are never getting back together and Never Grow Up)











I will always look back fondly on this day-this dress-this memory..along with all the times we "dance around in our pjs"- belting out Taylor Swift at the top of our lungs. 


To put it "Swift-ly"...Today was a fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment